Natasha Senecal, Lead Planner + Designer
10 facts aboutNatasha
1. I have so much appreciation for individuality and that is why I am proud to say I am biracial. My mother is from the Philippines and my dad is from Haiti.
2. Like a lot of residents of Charlotte, I am not originally from here. I was born and raised in a northwest suburb of Chicago, Illinois. Go Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks and White Sox or Cubs!
3. I love traveling and have lived in 4 different cities other than Chicago, including Tempe, Arizona, Los Angeles, California, Las Vegas, Nevada and now Charlotte, North Carolina.
4. I relocated to Charlotte to be close to my boyfriend, Charlie. We have been dating for over 2 years now, and I hope to be a client of Kelly & Co. Events soon myself!
5. We just got our first puppy! Her name is Viva and she is a sassy, blue Shar Pei. It is crazy to think about how much we love her.
6. I have been involved in the events industry for over 5 years now. From corporate events and nightlife, to festivals, non-profit fundraisers, weddings, and everything in between - if it is an event, I am passionate about it!
7. Ever since I can remember, I loved every aspect of wedding planning. When I was a little girl, I would make detailed inspiration boards from wedding magazines to fit all the different facets of my personality. The side that wants a fairytale wedding, the side that loves the beach, the side that’s ultra-modern, and so many more!
8. All my experiences in life have groomed me to be the planner I am today. I love meeting new people, building relationships, being relied on as a personal assistant, staying current with all the newest trends and all things weddings and events. I feel blessed to have truly found my passion.
9. I love anything creative and aesthetically pleasing. Whether it’s fashion, nail art, interior design or event designing, I am always trying to work as a curator.
10. I have always been one to enjoy a great party. So much so, that I believe it takes more than the typical checklist to throw a good event. It is my goal to create a genuine experience. I want the host and guests to be able to walk into a space and be “touched” by everything they see, feel, hear, smell and taste.
meet the rest of our team