Lauren Robertson, Planner + Designer
10 facts aboutLauren
- I was born and raised in Charlotte and am proud to be a "prespy baby” - a true Charlottean.
- I graduated from the University of Alabama with a Bachelor’s Degree in Restaurant Hospitality Management, and a concentration in Event Planning.
- For fun, I spend time with my friends and family. We enjoy walking to breweries and taking advantage of our beautiful city uptown. My girlfriends and I also make a point to have a ladies night at least once a month.
- I enjoy staying active. Exercise is important for me to have a clear mind. It is my time to meditate and release stress. Swimming, hiking, Pilates - you name it, I do it!
- I love to travel. I have been fortunate enough to see 12 different countries. My absolute favorite destination was Virgin Gorda in BVI.
- Hunter and I were married on June 13, 2015 - the best day of my life! I had spent years planning other people's weddings so it felt surreal to plan my own. Of course, I couldn't have done it without the flawless execution of the ladies at Kelly & Co. Events!
- I love fashion and decorating. I am very open minded when it comes to style, and am not afraid of being different. Life is too short to settle for normal.
- I am a hopeless romantic. Chivalry is not dead, just a little harder to find. You can never say "I love you" too much.
- After a chaotic day, the best way to decompress is by opening a bottle of wine and snuggling on the couch with my wonderful husband and our fur babies - our Golden Retriever, QC (named after our Queen City) and our cat, Smokey.
- I have been with Kelly & Co. Events [previously Head Over Heels] since 2011. Kelly Martin gave me the opportunity for an internship fresh out of college. I then moved my way up from Assistant Planner to Lead Planner. Over the years, Kelly has become a mentor and a true friend. She has created an amazing team of hard working, intelligent and creative women. I couldn't be more proud to be a part of such a well-respected company.
meet the rest of our team